For many commercial buildings, an energy cost reduction of 30% is readily achievable, with 10%-15% possible simply through “best practices” and low-cost or no-cost measures. The hardest part is knowing where to start.
Let our experts develop a customized strategy for you. We are dedicated to helping you create and maintain high-performance environments while reducing energy and operating costs.
Benefits of EMCOR Services Hillcrest
Our customized energy benchmark, energy savings assessment, commercial energy audit, and energy expert reports will give you a roadmap to future savings. Reducing your energy consumption by just 15% can lower operating costs by $12,000 per year for every 50,000 square feet of space.
Our energy experts can show you where your energy dollars are going now and how they could be working harder—and more efficiently—for you through better energy management services and energy management systems.
Let us help you increase the value of your property, reduce costs and return money to your bottom line, reduce your carbon footprint, and receive access to rebates, grants, CEC funds, and Recovery Act funds.
- Building and Industrial Energy Efficiency Studies and Upgrades
- Demand Response (DR) Services
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Services
- Retro Commissioning (RCx) or Existing Building Commissioning Services
- Energy Star Partner
- LEED Certification Support (USGBC Member)
- Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) Systems
- Utility and Special Program Rebates for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Energy Saving Performance Contracts (ESPC)
- Energy Reduction Strategies
- Energy Efficiency Retrofits (HVAC, Automation, Integration, Lighting)
- Cogeneration, Fuel Cell, Solar Photo Voltaic, Thermal Storage, Geothermal
- Self Performance of Targeted ECMs
- Commercial Energy Audit and Energy Reduction Audit